3-12 Month Internships
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Madigan Solutions is a company focused on the delivery of Identity & Access Management security solutions based in Northern Ireland but providing services to organisations across the United Kingdom and Ireland.
The successful candidate will be will be exposed to enterprise systems, networks, cloud services and infrastructure using a myriad of technologies and protocols. You will be tasked with a set of achievable deliverables that will benefit not only Madigan Solutions, but provide you with a great experience.
- Organised and results focused
- Effective communicator – both written and verbal
- Personable with strong communication and relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business
- Practical and logical - able to solve problems/troubleshoot
- Enthusiastic about a career in Enterprise Information Technology Security
- Keen to learn and develop
- Reliable and trustworthy when dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Sociable and people focused
- 2 A levels – one of which must be either Mathematics, Computer Science or any other science-based subject
- 6 GCSEs at grade A-C (Mathematics and English are mandatory)
35 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17::00, 1 hour lunch break.
To apply, send a covering letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.