Senior IT Support Engineer
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Madigan Solutions is a company focused on the delivery of Identity & Access Management security solutions based in Northern Ireland but providing services to organisations across the United Kingdom and Ireland.
The successful candidate will be part of a support team providing services to large organisations around the United Kingdom and Ireland. You will be exposed to enterprise systems, networks, cloud services and infrastructure using a myriad of technologies and protocols. You will play a key role in delivering a quality support function and with time (and experience) evolve to play an active role in leading customer engagements.
- Respond to customer support requests.
- Maintain and manage enterprise systems, including installation, patching and continuous improvement.
- Maintain and test disaster recovery plans.
- Develop strong relationships with customers and third-party service providers.
- Manage a team of support consultants
- Organised and results focused
- Effective communicator – both written and verbal
- Personable with strong communication and relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business
- Practical and logical - able to solve problems/troubleshoot
- Enthusiastic about a career in Enterprise Information Technology Security
- Keen to learn and develop
- Reliable and trustworthy when dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Sociable and people focused
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- 2 A levels – one of which must be either Mathematics, Computer Science or any other science-based subject
- 6 GCSEs at grade A-C (Mathematics and English are mandatory)
35 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:00, 1 hour lunch break.
- 25 days holiday (+ Northern Ireland bank holidays)
- Remote/flexible working opportunities
- Opportunity to travel around the UK & Ireland
To apply, send a covering letter and a CV to email@example.com.